We offer training and educational seminars designed or customized to meet the needs of individual clients on using required outcome-based learning. Seminars are also available on topics such as: Failure Analysis, Mechanical Testing, Fracture Mechanics Testing, Fatigue Testing, Corrosion, Materials Selection, Cathodic Protection, design of experiments on the ASTM and NACE codes and specifications, and analysis of results.
Seminars or presentations can be conducted onsite or at our location. The instructors include NACE Certified engineers, registered professional engineers, materials scientists and faculty, paint, and coatings specialists, as well as cathodic protection specialists.
WORKSHOP AND SHORT COURSE
Our customization begins with identifying the audience, the appropriate scope and depth, and assessing the learning objectives. We will then learn about your assets and systems so we can gear sessions to practical and relevant applications. To discuss how Materials Engineering Services can support your training needs, contact us today.
A Sampling of Topics:
- Life Monitoring for structural components in Utility, Oil and Gas Refining, Transmission and Distribution Networks
- Fundamentals of Corrosion Engineering
- Fatigue and Creep in Materials and Life Estimation of Structures
- Design, Implementation and Maintenance: Challenges at the Interface
- Fractography in the Failure Analysis of Structures
- Corrosion Risk Assessment and Corrosion Mitigation in Energy Systems
- Selection of Materials for Corrosive Environments
- Materials Selection for Mechanical Systems
- Failure Analysis and Root Cause Determination
- Corrosion Mitigation Techniques
- Cathodic Protection: Design, Installation, Monitoring and Points to Remember
- Mechanical Behavior of Materials
- Product Development and Design Process
- Manufacturing Processes and Materials Defects
- Forensic Engineering
- Design of Outcome Based Assessment and Continuous Improvement
- Engineering and Technology Education